Australia hire Usain Bolt ahead of Ashes

Australia hire Usain Bolt ahead of Ashes

Australia hire Usain Bolt to boost running b/w the wickets during Ashes:

To accelerate running b/w the wickets during Ashes series, Australia have hired Usain Bolt.

The world record holder in the 100m & 200m & eight times Olympic Champion, is now helping Aussie batsmen to boost the running b/w the wickets.

Australia hire Usain Bolt ahead of Ashes
Australia hire world record holder Usain Bolt ahead of Ashes 2017

"It's all about explosiveness, and that’s one thing I’ve noticed with cricket – they don’t really have a lot of explosiveness when they're running," Usain Bolt told Herald Sun newspaper.

"They seem to always take off at a slow rate. Getting that right will definitely help people."

The world fastest man, who turns 31, has retired from athletics after August’s World Championship in London, told that he will stress on the awareness of running while batting.

Peter Handscomb told that Usain tips helped him ahead of first Test match.

"He was giving us a few pointers on how to get a little bit faster," Australia batsman said. "We'll give it a crack.

"He was trying to get us nice and low in the turn and in and out. The first couple of steps are key and if we can get them right, we'll be fast.

"Obviously he's the fastest man ever so if we can have the title with him, that'd be cool."

Usain told that he had been busy preparing for a tilt at soccer after his retirement.

"It's something that I want to do. I'm trying to get fit now," Bolt said.

"My doctor finally passed me after my hamstring problems at the world championships, so now I can start training.

"I've started training while I'm here and trying to get into shape before I get home and next year I'll get a trial and we'll take it from there."
Share on Google Plus

About Nadeem Hussain

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion about this article, Remember a blog is not a blog without comments.