Yasir Shah wants to return to ODI format

Yasir Shah wants to return to ODI format

Yasir Shah wants to return to ODI format after making records in Tests:

Yasir Shah said that he wants to perform in ODI format after his tremendous performance in Test cricket.

Yasir Shah return to ODI format
Pakistan spinner Yasir Shah wants to play in ODI format

Yasir Shah holds a new record of becoming the fastest spinner to take 150 wickets in Test after breaking the record of Australian spinner Clarrie Grimmett.

He equals the record of Waqar Younis who also grabbed 150 wickets in 27 Test matches.

“I feel very proud that I am making records but I try to bowl with full concentration and energy”, Yasir said.

“I feels very happy to see my name with former great bowler Waqar Younis after taking 150 wickets in 27 Tests.”

Yasir Shah also took five wicket haul in either innings of five Test matches in a series & he is the first spinner in the history of Test cricket to achieve this feat.

“I didn’t know it was a record; I got the record information during the press conference”, Yasir Shah said.

Yasir Shah bowled 56 overs against Sri Lanka in first innings of 2nd Test match to claim six wickets on a batting wicket while none of the other bowlers bowled more than 33 overs.

Yasir Shah also needs another spinner who can bowl at the other end but still he is successful for Pakistan.

“Yes, definitely I am missing the other spinner in the team; although our fast bowlers did very hard work to get wickets,” he added.

Yasir Shah is making historical records but he deserves a chance in shorter cricket format too.

He is now focusing on league cricket to come back to Pakistan ODI format.
Share on Google Plus

About Nadeem Hussain

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion about this article, Remember a blog is not a blog without comments.