PCB will look into Salim Malik's Life ban, that was imposed upon him in 2000 due to match fixing. Salim Malik was found guilty in bribery by offering bribes to Australian players, Shane Warne, Mark Waugh and Tim May to under perform during Australia tour of Pakistan 1994. Malik was given life ban punishment by ICC after being caught several times also caught with former South African captain Hansie Cronje & also former Indian captain Muhammad Azharuddin.
PCB to review life ban imposed on Salim Malik
PCB spokesman Amjad Hussain said, "Malik met with chairman PCB who heard his case and promised a review but we haven´t assured anything".
Malik said, "The ban has hurt my life badly and I want to live a normal life, want to help my players,". He also added, "I am sure the PCB will help me in this matter and chairman has assured me of complete cooperation and I have also offered my services to Pakistan cricket."







Former Pakistan captain Rashid Latif Thursday backed former team-mate Salim Malik in his bid to overturn a life ban imposed 14 years ago for match-fixing.
ReplyDelete