Shahid Afridi Apology:
Shahid Khan Afridi apologized to Javed Miandad after making public comments that Miandad is always chasing money. Miandad was deeply hurt by Afridi comments and blamed him for spot fixing. Afridi later on apologized for his hurtful comments and Miandad accepted his apology. Miandad told media, "Shahid Afridi is my junior and I forgive him,” he also added “Afridi’s comment did hurt me deeply but being the senior of the two I decided to forgive him,”. It is a wise move from both cricket stars. Afridi has apologized for his comments and now it is Javed Miandad turn to take spot fixing allegations back and clear up Afridi's name.
Afridi Might Take Miandad to Court:
Shahid Afridi now wants Javed Miandad to withdraw spot fixing allegation against him otherwise Afridi will go to court. Rumors are that Afridi and his lawyers, after thoroughly watching clips of Miandad’s interview, have agreed to send a legal notice to Miandad. However, Afridi tweeted on Tuesday that Javed Miandad has to take his words back otherwise war of words will move to court. Afridi tweeted on various occasions,
Shahid Khan Afridi Tweet:
1. Javed Bhai has pardoned me? Thanks, But has he withdrawn his allegations, what has he got to say to that? 10:30 PM - 11 Oct 2016
2. Else I'll have to seek answer and justice to clear my reputation in court. 10:31 PM - 11 Oct 2016
3. Nothing matters more to me then playing for my country with pride, no one can accuse me of selling my country. 10:32 PM - 11 Oct 2016
4. I want to stress that I have great respect for Javed Bhai he is our hero, our legend, he's my mentor too. I'll never lose regard for him. 10:39 PM - 11 Oct 2016







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know your opinion about this article, Remember a blog is not a blog without comments.