Kevin Pietersen stint with IPL 7

Kevin Pietersen stint with IPL 7

Kevin Pietersen career was ended by ECB and he has decided to move on. He will be playing for Delhi Daredevils in upcoming IPL 7 and was bought for $1.5 million by franchise. He said that he won't be proving anything to anyone, all he want to do is move on and focus on his game. KP said, "I find the opportunity of again playing in the IPL really nice especially because I missed the last season due to injury and also due to the fact that I absolutely love the competition. I've played in every part of the world and after playing for almost a decade, I don't think I need to prove anything to anyone." Kevin Pietersen will lead Delhi Daredevils in IPL 2014, last year they finished at bottom with only 3 wins from 16 matches.

KP doesn't want to prove anything by playing IPL 7
Kevin Pietersen doesn't want to prove any thing while his stint with IPL 7
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion about this article, Remember a blog is not a blog without comments.